This a blog to follow the path to become a brutal death metal guitar player!
I never played guitar before and i started last week when a friend decided to give me his aocustic guitar. He uses to play the bass in a death metal band and the electric guitar at home. He hadn't time to play the aocustic guitar so gave it to me.
I decided to learn how to play this instrument but i have to admit i will need costance!
I decided to post here all my progresses (i hope to put here my registrations soon) and music influences. I don't know if this is the first blog about this point of view.
I started with brutal death metal in mind and i will keep it there all the time, so this is an exclusive path to become a deathster, this is my journey to play brutal death metal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment